Good Samaritan Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital, a 474-bed acute care hospital in the heart of Silicon Valley, has been delivering elite level care with compassion since 1965. Its two locations include the main campus in San Jose, California and the Mission Oaks campus in Los Gatos, California. Good Samaritan Hospital is recognized nationally for quality and safety by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and with the Gold Seal of Approval® for Sepsis Certification, and for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement Certification. Good Samaritan Hospital is a Joint Commission-certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, STEMI Receiving Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, certified A-Fib Center and a five-time recipient of the American College of Surgeons Outstanding Achievement Award in cancer care.
For more information visit, Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Bay Area Parent Magazine Hall of Fame: Voted Best Place to Have a Baby and Family Favorite
- ACoS accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Center
- A five-time recipient of the ACoS Outstanding Achievement Award
- ACR accredited in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, breast MRI and breast ultrasound
- County of Santa Clara designated STEMI receiving center
- Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care Accredited Chest Pain Center with AFib Certification
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Hip & Knee Joint Replacement
- Designated Blue Distinction Center for Hip & Knee Replacement by Anthem Blue Cross
- CCS Certified Level lll NICU with pediatric surgery specialization and Pediatric Unit
- Joint Commission Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center 2015, 2016
- AHA/ASA Gold Award Recipient for comprehensive stroke services
- ASMBS Accredited Bariatric Surgery Program & Designated Center of Excellence
- CARF-Accredited Inpatient Rehab with special accreditation for stroke care
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
As the Silicon Valley continues to change and grow, so does Regional Medical Center of San Jose. With an employed staff of 1700 and a medical staff of more than 500 professionals specializing in 21 fields of medicine, dentistry and podiatry, Regional offers world-class healthcare to residents throughout the greater Silicon Valley community.
Since 1965, Regional has been an essential part of Santa Clara County's public and private health care networks. On a spacious campus at Jackson and McKee, Regional is an acute-care hospital that offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient services. Our Centers of Excellence include Emergency and Trauma, Cardiovascular, Neurosciences, Orthopedics and Medical/Surgical Services. Each specialized area focuses on advancing the science of medicine while providing high quality and safe patient care.
In 2014, Regional opened a new state-of-the-art 4-story hospital tower. It was part of a $350-million expansion and renovation project that also included a 2-story hospital tower, expanded and renovated Emergency Department, expanded Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Electrophysiology Lab as well as upgraded equipment and technology.
Regional is an affiliate of HCA®, the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, composed of approximately 163 hospitals and 105 outpatient surgery centers in 20 states and England.
For more information, visit Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
The Joint Commission Accreditation
- Pathology and Clinical Laboratory
- Stroke Services-Certification, Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Sepsis Certification
- Santa Clara County designated Stemi (heart attack) receiving center
- American College of Radiology Designated Lung Cancer Screening Center
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Computerized Tomography Services
- American College of Radiology Accreditation in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- California Children's Services conditional certification for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - California Department of Health Care Services
- Medal of Honor for organ donation-U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Coast Guard Certified Helipad for Black Hawk-grade air ambulance landing. (only one in SF Bay Area)
- Member- Extracorporeal Life Support Organization (ECMO)
- Healthgrades - the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
- America’s 100 Best Cardiac Care 2015-2017
- America’s 100 Best General Surgery 2017
- America’s 100 Best Coronary Intervention 2017
- Cardiac Care Excellence Award 2015-2017
- Stroke Care Excellence Award 2016/2017
- Cranial Neurosurgery Excellence Award 2016/2017
- Treatment of Sepsis-5-star recipient 2012-2017
- Treatment of Heart Attack-5-star recipient 2017
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Associations Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Excellence in Stroke Care
- Life After Stroke Exercise Class
- Pilates Mat Class